My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rod Lost 100 lbs in 6 months!

I just have to brag for a moment about my friend Rod. He lost over 100 lbs in 6 months! How awesome is that! He is such an inspiration to me and so many others. He is also using the Isagenix program to lose weight, and he's doing incredible as you can see.

Here's an excerpt from his blog about his progress so far:

Sunday...September 10th...exactly 6 months from start!...

weight = 209.6 Pounds!

yes...I am now UN-officially a new member of the 100 pound club!

Started March 10th at 310 Pounds!


His blog is linked under the heading Winning By Losing over to the left. Be sure to check out his progress pics too which he has linked on his blog. He looks fantastic ... like a whole new man! Congrats to you Rod!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Weight Loss said...

I like your blog with the good infomative toipcs init ......
Thanks for share.....
Great to know..........
Weight Loss

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home