My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ann's 1st 9 Day Results

Just wanted to share my new friend, Ann's 9 day results. Another unbiased testimonial as she is not presently working the business ... just a very satisfied customer! I'm excited for her! She's doing great with this.

Hi Rhonda,

Just wanted to let you know my results. I lost 10 1/2 pounds on the 9 day program. I am so excited!!! I did go off program yesterday because it was a Jewish holiday for me but I am right back on again today. I am going to do another 9 day program because I have another Jewish holiday in 9 days that I will eat on and then after that I will go into the 30 day program. I am very pleased with the results so far. Now I have 40 more pounds to go!!! Hopefully by the end of January because I will be 40 in January and my goal is to lose this weight by then. So just wanted to give you an update.

Take Care,
Ann



I went on to ask her how she felt overall, and she replied ...

...I feel wonderful. Once I got over the first few days I started to feel great!! (She had experienced some fatigue on her first cleanse days, but I let her know that it's normal, and it's just her body letting her know it needs some rest to help with the detox, so if it's possible to get some rest it would be beneficial to do so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home