My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Unbiased Review of Isagenix

Just wanted to post a testimonial that was shared today on one of the forums I frequent:


Hi folks!

Many of you here know that I have a background in health and nutrition, and that I have owned my own vitamin and herb business (Shepherd's Naturopathic Explorations) selling locally from home for over 15 years now. I am always researching and investigating new things, and came across a system here that I just had to try for myself.

Over the years, I have both used my knowledge of health and nutrition and thrown it aside at various times. I have indulged and succumbed, and gotten back on the right path time and time again. Recently, I had been "off the good nutrition wagon," so to speak, and gained more pounds than I like to admit.

When I began seeing the results folks were having with Isagenix, I took a back seat, and let the information pour in for a while. Then, I decided to try them myself.

I purchased the 30 day cleanse system. After the 9-day cleanse part of this, I had lost 10 lbs. and 15.5 inches all over my body. These are pretty good results for 9 days. I have done many cleanses, fasts, etc. and probably the most I have lost in this time frame was about 6 lbs. With the Isagenix, I had energy -- lots of it! I did not feel weak, like I have with other cleanses. I think that because it is such a nutritionally supportive cleanse, the body does not have these issues. I was only slightly hungry a couple of times on the first day, and it passed quickly as I ate a few of their snacks and drank more water. The most important thing for me was that I did not have any cravings right from the start. I had gotten in some bad sugar & junky carb. eating habits, so I was really surprised that this was so easy. I have never not had cravings during at least the first several days of a fast, cleanse, or diet change before! This was truly exceptional to me!

I am doing well with this. My energy levels are great. I feel great! Anyone who is considering doing this, anyone who has any sort of health issues that have not been fully addressed to your satisfaction, anyone certainly who needs to lose weight, this is a healthy and nutritionally supportive program that will get you what you need. I obviously highly recommend this program!

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask!


To Your Health!


Carla
www.earnvacations.com/cshepherd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home