My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Week 7 Weigh-In

Weight (pounds):

SW: 263
CW: 233
GW: 150

Last Week: 237
Current Loss: 4
Total Lost: 30

Woo hoo 30 lbs gone! Can't say I'm not excited about that lol. It's been a pretty good week. I actually hadn't felt the urge to cheat much at all, if any. I also modified my plan a tad. I had been considering continuing to do 2 cleanse days a week, but a friend of mine told me what he was doing, which was make the day before his cleanse basically an all shake day, then do a cleanse day, well I decided I was going to give it a shot! Well I think it worked out great! I wasn't hungry on my all shake day, and I think it actually made my cleanse day easier. My goal is getting closer and closer - I'm definitely getting there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rodney L Bugg Sr said...

WAY TO GO RHONDA!!! I'm pulling for you daily!

Rod

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kassandra Bragg said...

Woohoo and YEEEHAAAW! You're doing incredible and an inspiration to many including me!

Lova ya!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rhonda, congratulations! You're doing so well. I just found your link through a familyplaytime e-mail. Do you mind if I link to your blog so I can keep up with your progress?

I'm sure I'll eventually make it to some more events, I'm just trying to get things into a routine around here.

Oh, and finally (since I've chosen to babble) There are a bunch of Charleston blogs here

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Donahoe said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!

Heather, I don't mind you linking to my blog at all - link away :). I look forward to meeting you at one of the FP gatherings!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home