My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Delicious Discovery

I picked up a pecan pie LÄRABAR when I was out at Earth Fare last week. It has only 3 ingredients in it - dates, pecans, and almonds. Since I never really cared for dates, I was a bit skeptical on whether I would like this or not, but wow ... I love these things. They are simple, nutritious, and absoulutely delicious. Who knew!

LÄRABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients.

1 1/2 SERVINGS OF FRUIT * NO ADDED SUGAR * UNPROCESSED
RAW * NON- GMO * GLUTEN FREE * DAIRY FREE * SOY FREE
VEGAN * KOSHER

No added sweeteners, no added fillers, supplements or flavorings ... just real, whole food loaded with nature's own minerals and vitamins.

All of the vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, good carbohydrates and healthy fats are derived exclusively from the whole, raw food.

Uncooked and Unprocessed. The essential enzymes, which are necessary for the digestion and utilization of nutrients, remain completely intact in their natural state. A diet abundant in raw, unprocessed foods is important for health and longevity.

LÄRABAR Site

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Those sounds really good! I eat 1-2 Clif bars a day, just because they're the closest to real food. These cost a bit more, but at this point, I could use the variety. Thanks!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home