My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Week 2 Weigh In

Weight (pounds):

SW: 263
CW: 255
GW: 150

Last Week: 255
Current Loss: 0
Total Lost: 8

I maintained this week. Which is a lot better than I thought it would be all things considering. I basically had a cheat week with Easter and everything. Plus it's my time of the month. Ugh! So I'm going to say I did pretty good given how my week has been.

Now, on the measurements ... I've decided I'm only going to keep track of my waist measurements for now because everything else leaves a margin of error with the placement of the tape.

Measurements (inches):

Waist
Start: 51
Current: 47

Last Week: 48
Current Loss: 1
Total Lost: 4

So even though my weight maintained, I still lost an inch in my waist - woo hoo! I've been walking a lot more lately, so I know I'm building my leg muscles, so perhaps that came into play with the weight as well. Not a bad week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home