My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Another Bridge Walk

My best friend and I walked the bridge again tonight. Well, again for me, this was the first time for her. I was amazed on how much easier it was for me to do. I wasn't so out of breath going up that steep incline getting on the bridge, and my legs weren't nearly as sore. I do need to get better shoes for this. I really need to figure out exactly how long the bike and pedestrian lane is to accurately determine how far I've been walking. It was a great walk though regardless. I definitely plan on walking it more often (across and back). It's great preparation for next year, plus it burns a lot of calories I'm sure lol.

To see a great picture and some other interesting info about the bridge I'm walking visit this site. A little fun fact about this bridge is that the new Cooper River Bridge (aka the Arthur Ravenel, Jr Bridge) has the longest cable stay span in North America, reaching 1546 feet over the Cooper River.

Bridge History, More Pics, and Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home