My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Our bodies, our landfills?

By Francesca Lyman
MSNBC contributor

Two recent studies cast dramatic light on the extent to which Americans are absorbing toxic chemicals in their bodies as part of everyday life. They present a striking picture of Americans riddled with low levels of chemicals, the vestiges of eating, drinking, breathing and touching the synthetic products of the industrial world. Given how common these chemicals are, can personal actions and better choices reduce one’s level of exposure in a toxic world?

Click here to view the entire article.

3 Comments:

Blogger Homeschool Mama said...

Great Article. Thanks for sharing.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Homeschool Mama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Hey Rhonda! Great stuff here, keep it up! :)

Also... I have a health blog of my own I've started about body cleanses and detox methods. I've learned that exchanging links with other bloggers can help us rank higher in search engines to get readers. I was hoping you'd be open to such an exchange but I couldn't find a contact email for your.

Email me if you'd be open to such a blogroll exchange.

My site: Total Body Cleanse Hub.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home