My Weight Loss Journal

My journey to a thinner, healthier me through nutrition and body cleansing to safely and naturally lose weight.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Venturing Out from Plus

Another NSV to report, but this will be short I promise lol. I was at Target last night, and just for the heck of it decided to go to the ladies department, and I grabbed a pair of regular 18s (not 18W) and went to try them on. They fit! Actually, around the waist showed some indication that I'm not too far from getting into a 16, which would be awesome because I haven't been that size in a long time lol. Heck I haven't been in a regular 18 in awhile either. The jeans looked great on me though and they were comfortable too. I was so close to buying them, which I should have, but I didn't. Oh well. It was just great knowing I can now get regular sized pants and not just plus-sized.

My 16W pants are actually rather loose now, so I'm guessing it's about time to go to a 14W. Can't wait until I'm too small for the plus-sized stores/ department! I think I'll have a graduation party for myself when that day comes lol.

Just wanted to add in here, since I don't believe I've ever mentioned the size pants I was in before, but I found a pair of pants I had gotten not too long before I started Isagenix. It was a 22W. The 18W pants I am wearing in the before pic (that I will post later) are actually very tight and they are stretch pants. They weren't comfortable at all. So I've actually gone from a 22W to a 16W pant size in 4 weeks!

Pant Size:
Start: 20/22W
Current: 14/16W

Woo hoo! I am on my way, and it's exciting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodney L Bugg Sr said...

Isn't it a great feeling Rhonda?!! I threw away a belt today that was in the hole closest to the end when I started this and now there aren't enough holes in it for me!
You are a true inspiration and so willing to put yourself all out there to be that inspiration! Thank You for that!

Rod

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop shopping for the W sizes! LOL. If you can fit into a 16W, that is an 18 in regular sizes. It's like a whole new world once you are in the regular department. Alien at first, but a wider variety of style choices.
Great job!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home